Saturday, February 21
Sunday, February 15
Asbar Javaid ( Final Year DPT, 2010-2014)
Bachelor of Science In Nusrsing(BScN)
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Diploma in Dental Hygiene(DDH)
March 16 - May 4
BScN and DDH: Saturday June 13
MBBS: Sunday June 14
Karachi, Quetta, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Gilgit, Chitral, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Dubai
Submission of SAT 1, SAT 2 and MCAT for International candidates
Last date to submit A level results and Certification results for all systems of education other than Pakistani Intermediate Examination
Last date to submit Pakistani Intermediate(HSC) Examination results
|Submission of Test Results administered by National Testing Service or Provincial Governments for admission to MBBS programme (If applicable) || |
Wednesday, January 21
In case of any question feel free to ask...
Tuesday, January 20
This post contains the exact closing aggregates of NUST for the year 2014. The fields whose closing aggregates are confirmed are mentioned below, aggregates of all the fields will be added as soon as they are verified.
- MBBS (AMC)
Closing aggregate: 84.929%
The merit position of the student was 201. (In 15th merit list)
- Software Engineering (SEECS)
Closing aggregate: 70.26%
The merit position of the student was 1580.
Thursday, December 25
Please note that this program only works to calculate the aggregate for NUST.
For the general purpose aggregate calculator, visit this link: Merit Calculator
For engineering students 70%+ is good enough for admission, for business studies 60% will get you in and for medical near 85% for mbbs and 82% for bds
Wednesday, December 24
Thursday, December 18
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) - 953
- Medical Imaging Technology (MIT) - 930
- Medical Laboratory Technology(MLT) - 920
- Optometry - 925
- Orthotics & Prosthetics - 910
Tuesday, December 16
- Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- Medical Imaging Technology.
- Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Optometry & Orthoptics.
- Orthotics & Prosthetics.
- FSc Marks: You must have atleast 60% marks in Fsc/A level.
- Age Limit: Your age must be between 17 and 30 years.
What is the last date to submit the form?
When the merit list will be displayed?
The merit list of RMC for DPT and BSc programs will be displayed on 15th of January. Those who will be selected will have to appear in the interview on January 20th.
Merit is totally based on marks of Fsc, so the list below lists the marks of Fsc .Following are the closing merits of DPT and BSc courses at RMC for year 2012.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy . 945 marks
- Medical Imaging Technology. 893 marks
- Medical Laboratory Technology. 907 marks
- Optometry & Orthoptics. 908 marks
- Orthotics & Prosthetics. 895 marks
Merit list of 2013 is available here: RMC merit list