- We'll start with the chapter wise tests. Each day we'll cover one chapter from one subject.
e.g on Monday 1st chapter of chm , Tuesday first chapter of bio/math, Wednesday first chapter of physics and on Thursday some portion of English and so on....
- After covering the three chapters of a subject there will be a combined test of those three chapters.
- Next comes the half book test.
- After half book tests we'll cover the remaining portion in the same way as mentioned above.
- After completing the chapter wise , three chapter and half book test there will be the full book tests......
- Once all these tests are covered for Part 1 we'll move for part 2 in the same way...
- The Questions in which you guys would be having confusion would be discussed on the page.
Any confusion ??? :D
And is this method OK ?? if yes i'll post the detailed schedule according to it.. If it needs changes then do comment :)
Monday, January 7
Schedule of the test session
This is how we people will be taking the tests.