Okay let me share My Journey to Medicine, My Road to MCAT! A short story… From Failure to Success! From Rejection to Selection! From a Pre-Medical Student to a Medical student! A walk worth remembering! I experienced rejection; I experienced failure; but I didn’t let it go. And today when I look back, a year (being a Repeater) looks so lame in comparison with what I’ve been blessed with. Yes! Alhamdulillah I’m a Medical student, a RAWALIAN.
“Road to Medical life… A walk to remember”
“Doctors are not made, they are chosen”
P.S that’s only what I think!). So I was done with all the subjects thoroughly in almost 5 months…
- 1st revision:- One-fourth book daily (1/4) = 24 days
- 2nd revision:- One-third book daily (1/3) = 18 days
- 3rd revision:- Half book daily = 12 days
- 4th revision:- One book daily = 6 days
- 5th revision:- One subject daily = 3 days
Few lines from my Diary, 2013!
BEST OF LUCK!
COMPOSED BY: MEHREEN NOOR