3) If -2, 4, 10 are in A.P then which term of the A.P is 148?
5) If a cylindrical bar has a radius 2 m and height 9 cm and if it is melted and become a sphere. What is the radius of sphere?
6) Find dy/dt if x=sqrot7/8 and x^2+ y^3=1 and dx/dt=2.
7) [(1-underoot 3 i) /(1+underoot 3 i)]^5 is equivalent to
8) 7x^2=9y is
9) integral from -1 to 2 of x + modulus (x)
10) A cuboid has length y, width 3y and depth y then what is its surface area??
11) A sphere has radius 6cm. if it is changing at rate 2cm/sec then what will be the rate of change of volume?
12) A car starts at 10.00 am at speed of 60km/h and 2nd starts one hour later at 80km/h. at what time will the 2nd car overtake the 1st?
find the minimum distance between the lines.
14) Equation of circle is x^2 + y^2 +2gx + 6fy = 0.
What is the equation of tangent passing through the point (-1, 1)
15) The length of chord of circle represented by x^2+4x+4+y^2+6y+9=9 passing through centre is??
1) What is the total current if 6 bulbs of 100 watt are connected to 120 volts?
2) If 50 N force is used to lift 240 N weight with pulley system. And if weight is lifted 1 m by pulling rope 5 m towards us. What’s the efficiency??
3) A force of 300N lifts a mass of 120kg with help of lever whose length is 2.4 m. The distance between fulcrum and mass is
4) A satellite at 8000 km and where gravity is 6.2 what is it velocity?
5) What happens to entropy when a solid melts into liquid
6)If the equation of a wave exhibiting SHM is : 5sin(.1t-.3x)
What is phase and what’s frequency here
7) a spring is cut into 3 equal parts. What’s the new spring constant if original was k.
8) The gravitational force of earth is F and its mass is 81 times more than of moon. Then the gravitati0nal force of m00n on earth is
1) If pH is 12.1 what is the concentration of OH- ions
2) Bohr’s model cannot explain which of the following structure?
3) what is reaction of oil with KOH CALLED
4) which of them have zero dipole moment?
5) The bond angle in NH3 is
6) Which one of the following statements about Absolute Zero is wrong.
1) Some people feel that his. . . . to the president was unnecessary
2) our services..... your expectations.
3) every human has feet of
4) He is happy after getting job he is like a cat who has . . . in his mouth.
5) if s0me0ne seems that he has chip on his shoulder and looking for trouble. What that means he is inclined to
6) The hall........ appauled after the music performance
7) would the guests like dinner. The cooks ...... hard to made it delicious
8) Megalopolis means?
9) Are we____ to leave on vacati0n
10) There is.... too much violence on tv today
11) Go to Ahmed autos.you'll get a ____deal.
12) work :earn/plant
13) John _____to be a good student
14) The 'awan-e-saddar' is ____the parliament house.
if two mirrors are placed perpendicular to each other then the number of images formed will be
the best chlorinating agent is
Alkali metals are good
a) oxidising agents
b) reducing agents
in adiabatic expansion temperature
c) remain same