FMDC did not conduct any test in 2014 but the test for the admission year 2014 was conducted in April of 2015. The MCQs given below are from the test of April 2015.
Note: These questions were submitted by students after the test. After your test do submit the questions you remember (on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Etest.Prep) so that those can be shared with your juniors.
1) Cactus is a
2) There are two stars one having mass M and the other having 2M .Both are present at equal distance from the center of earth .What will be the ration of gravitational force?
3) which of these have no nuclei
4) Suppose there is a battery having Voltage X is connected across a Conductor and Charge Y is established in circuit .. What will be capacitance ?
5) Meaning of abolish
6) Which of the following Contains unpaired Electrons
6) which has lowest ksp value
7) Which kingdom have organisms with out nucleus
8) which of the following has an unpaired electron?
9) which one of following is true about protein structures for each statement
1-polypeptide chain bends and folds upon itself forming a globular structure
2-they comprises number and sequence of amino acid
3-they usually coil into helix or some other regular configuration
statement 1 statement 2 statement 3
a- secondary tertiary primary
b- tertiary secondary primary
c- tertiary primary secondary
10) Pepsin is activated in the presence of which of the following.
11) Malpigan tubules excretes into?
12) A question related to skeletal muscles
13) A question related to punnet square
14) Antonym of weaken
15) Antonym of retain
16) Synonym of exceedingly
17) Synonym of Exceedingly
18) What makes community.
All species living in a habitat.
19) A ball strikes with a wall,the wall forces it back with same speed, which of following is true:
20) removel of skin from hands in embryonic life is example of
21) PEPSIN IS ACTIVE IN THE PRESENCE OF
22) Bessemer converter is used to manufacture
a) pig iron
b) wrought iron
c) cast iron
23) Alkenes undergo what type of reactions....
.electrophilic addition reactions
24) if charges are doubled and distance b/w them is also doubled...what will be the effect on electrostatic force?
25) malpighian tubules are found in