A Gateway To Medicine
- Physics = 44 MCQs
- Chemistry = 58 MCQs
- English = 30 MCQs
- Biology = 88 MCQs
- Total MCQs = 220
- Marks of each MCQs = 5
- Total marks = 1100
- Negative marking = -1
- Time allowed = 2.5 hours / 150 mins
- Weightlessness in an elevator
- Fluid Dynamics
- Optical Fibers
- Doppler's effect
- Energy stored in deformed material
- Logic Gates
- Combinations of capacitors and resistors
- Nuclear Physics
- Reread the sentence with the answer choices made & check for the sentence completion in all aspects before marking the answer.
- Eliminate that answer options that don’t seem fit.
- Think of a word that seems correct in the blank before even looking at the options.