Dates to Remember:
- Registration starting from July 14, 2014.
- Last date to register for ECAT : August 11, 2014
- Date of Test: August 24, 2014
- Announcement of Result: August 31, 2014
You can apply online or by visiting the test center.
- Fill the form given on the link: UET admissions
- After completing the form get a print out of your application form and the challan form.
- Submit the challan from in any HBL branch.
- 2 or 3 days after submitting the fee the admit card will be added to the website which you can download.
- Fill the form given on the link above and get the challan form and submit it.
- Visit the test center in which you want to appear.
- Carry your CNIC or B-Form, two passport sized photographs and copy of challan form.
- On submitting this material you will be provided the admit card at the spot.
There will be a total of 100 mcqs in the test.
- 10 English
- 30 Maths
- 30 Physics
- 30 Chemistry/Computer Science/Statistics
In English portion there will be only comprehension passage , from which 10 questions will be asked.
Some commonly asked questions.
On basis of ECAT we can apply in which institutes?
You can apply in all campuses of UET, the test is same for all however later on for admission process you have to apply separately for UET taxilla. Some other government institutes consider ECAT for admission in engineering programs like PU (university of Punjab) , UOG (university of gujrat).
What is the merit criteria of UET?
70% Fsc and 30% test marks.
Will ECAT be held in provinces other than Punjab?
No, it will be held only in various cities of Punjab.