Below are some of the questions which were a part of Nust Entrance Test - 2 ( NET-2). These were provided by different members who appeared in the test. If anyone of you appeared in the test kindly help in the collection of questions by providing the questions of the following link:
NET-2 Questions collection.
1) In interference pattern, energy is
a) created at position of maximum
b) destroyed at position of maximum
c) conserved but is redistributed
d) none of above
2) The relation v = fh(lambda), holds for
a) sound waves
b) light waves
c) heat waves
d) All of the above
3) When an electron moves through magnetic field, the magnitude force on electron
c) remains same
d) none of above
4) Light observes:
c) Doppler's effect
d) both a and b
e) All of these
5) All the following variables are used to describe gases except
6) In the following properties of waves, which one is independent of other..
7) _____ was stolen yesterday
a. My brother bag
b. My brother's bags
c. My brother's bag
d my brothers' bag
8) Nuclear reactions are
d.none of these
9) In Life cycle of leaf which of following is included
a. Over topping
10) power house of the cell is
11) Select the odd one out
12) What is the rate of radiation whose activity is 3 Becquerel. ?
13) which is not scalar ?
14) pick the odd one
15) Leaves are produced by
A. Lateral meristem
B. Intercallary meristem
C. Apical meristem
16) In formation of Esters which of the following is released from carboxylic acids
17) Tides are due to which force?
18) Which one is the Unit of Magnetic Flux?
19) Which of the fllowings is a prime number
D.All of these
20) Complete the series :
9, 32, 63, 96,?
21) Which of the folwing is tropic movemnt
D sleep movement
22) Other name of cell membrane is ?
23) pick odd one out
24) percentage of DNA in bacterial cell is ?
25) power factor for inductor is?
26) Which property of light more accurately define wave nature?