- Cognitive and Aptitude 40%
- Mathematics 20% ( 40 mcqs )
- English Comprehension 20% ( 40 mcqs )
- Physics 15% ( 30 mcqs )
- Intelligence 5% ( 10 mcqs )
Questions from NET-2014:
1) Write down your strengths and weakness.
2) Describe yourself in 3 sentences.
3) If you had not chosen which other field you would have chosen?
4) How architecture suits you? Answer in light of your abilities and interest.
5) What do you consider yourself?
(There were 2 more options)
Tip: Always select the positive answer in such questions.
6) Who planned Islamabad city?
7) There was a drawing of LOCK and we had to redraw it and also had to create an imaginary environment/setting around it.