- 2989 are open merit seats
- 19 seats for disabled students ( 2,2 each in KEMU, AIMC, NMC, FJMC, SIMS, PMC, RMC, QAMC and 1 seat in SMC )
- 1 seat for Cholistan in SZMC (Sheikh Zayed Medical College, RYK)
- A total of 49 seats for underdeveloped districts ( 18 seats in NMC, 10 seats in PMC, 6 seats in QAMC and 15 seats in SZMC)
- 7 seats for FATA (1,1 each in KEMU, AIMC, NMC, FJMC, PMC, RMC and QAMC)
- 26 seats for Azad Jammu & Kashmir ( 3 seats in NMC, 10 in FJMC, 2 in SIMS, 3 in PMC, 3 in RMC, 3 in QAMC and 2 seats in SZMC)
- 55 seats for Gilgit-Baltistan ( 8 in KEMU, 8 in AIMC, 1 in NMC, 4 in FJMC, 3 in SIMS, 2 in PMC, 9 in RMC, 18 in QAMC and 2 in SZMC)
- 72 seats for Foreign Students under Pakistan Technical Assistance Program- PTAP ( 5 in KEMU, 5 in AIMC, 10 in NMC, 21 in FJMC, 10 in PMC, 10 in RMC, 11 in QAMC)
- 62 seats for Foreign Students on Self-Finance Basis ( 4,4 seats each in KEMU, AIMC, NMC, FJMC, PMC, RMC and QAMC, 2 in SIMS, 2 in SZMC, 20 in SMC and 10 in NSMC)
- 5 Resiprocal seats (for candidates of other provinces): (4 seats for Baluchistan: 1 in AIMC, 2 in NMC and 1 in QAMC. and 1 seat of KPK in NMC)
- 20 goodwill seats for Baluchistan (2,2 seats each in KEMU, AIMC, NMC, FJMC and RMC, 5 in PMC and 5 in QAMC)
- Students having domicile of FATA would've to appear in the ET held by the KPK government i.e. EATA.
- Those having domicile of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, they would take the ET held by Azad Jammu and Kashmir Government.
- Students of Baluchistan would've to take the ET of Baluchistan.
- Students having the domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan should appear in the ET held by Punjab government.
- D.G. Khan : 11 seats for MBBS ( 6 seats in NMC out of which 03 seats are for tribal areas, 4 seats in SZMC out of which 02 seats are for tribal areas), 2 for BDS ( 1 in DCD and 1 for tribal areas in NID)
- Muzzafargarh: 8 seats for MBBS (4 in NMC, 1 in QAMC, 3 in SZMC) and 2 seats for BDS (1 in DCD and 1 in NID)
- Rajjanpur: 7 seats for MBBS ( 04 in NMC out of which 02 seats are for tribal areas, 1 in QAMC and 2 seats in SZMC out of which 01 seat is for tribal areas) and 2 seats for BDS ( 1 in DCD and 1 for tribal areas in NID)
- Lodhran: 7 seats for MBBS (4 in NMC, 1 in QAMC and 2 in SZMC) 2 for BDS in DCD and NID.
- Bhakkar: 8 seats for MBBS ( 1 in QAMC, 5 in PMC and 1 in SZMC) 2 for BDS in NID and DCD.
- Layyah: Same as that for Bhakkar
Some important Links:
- Topic wise detailed syllabus of MCAT is available here: Syllabus of MCAT
- Merit Lists of Previous years: Merit Lists
- Grouping of MCAT Vocab: MCAT Vocab
- Inspirational stories by repeaters who proved a man can achieve what he dreams for:
i) Road to MCAT
ii) Being an MCAT Repeater
- Confusion regarding MCAT 2014: MCAT 2015